Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Friday, May 27, 2011

All Fired Up


Fire, there's a fire, sweet fire burning in my heart
   Fire, there's a fire, sweet fire burning in my heart...
Words & Music by Paul Oakley


While I was working on the painting a few minutes ago I was hearing the song Fire in my mind. The painting depicts praise and people with their hands in the air praising God is one of the my signatures in my paintings. So as I go I'll continue to sing....

And I will run with the passion You put in me.
Now I know I'll never be the same again.      
For as long as You will give me breath ,  
My heart is so resolved,
Oh to lay my life before You, Lord,                                                                  
Let everything I do be to Your praise... 
                               





No comments:

Post a Comment