Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Don't Go Away!!

Please don't go. Don't you know I need you to stay? We have so many good memories together so why end it? But with the passage of time you are slowly slipping away and soon you'll be gone completely.

Your departure will break my heart so with that in mind please stay!! I love the freedom I experience when you're here and if I've taken you for granted please forgive me. I know some people want you to leave, some people despise you but I'm not one of them. Just think of the good times we had before you rush off - I'm begging you please stay.

But I know some things we have no control over and soon the summer will be just a memory ad time flies when you're having fun. So God please grant me the serenity...

No comments:

Post a Comment