Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wow not since July!!!


Wow not since July you say?
Hmmmmmm yeah I haven't been here for a long time. I said I was going to take a break for the summer and so I did. It was one of my best summers ever - firing up the grill with family and good neighbours, spending loads of time with my family and  playing outside with my son.

Yeah as if we didn't spend enough time already. But it's going by too quickly - imagine my son started school. Where did the time go? I'm not going to keep typing on, I'll let the pictures talk to you.
It was a fine time to take classes @ Beadfx ( my necklace after Angela Peace's Kumihimo Edge Bead Necklace http://www.beadfx.com/classes/class-angelapeace-kumihimoedgebeadnecklace.jsp)


Trip to the Toronto Zoo with Joshua and my good friend and sister Josie. 







@ the Toronto Zoo



Visit to Fort Erie with my two boys (my husband & son of course)

Yeah we went to the EX!!!

Time to design new classes : http://www.beadfx.com/classes/class-rae-createforthecure2.jsp


No comments:

Post a Comment