Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank You For Your Service

This morning I went to the Remembrance Day celebration at my son's school. It was a very solemn ceremony and throughout the many class performances the word that stood out to me is "Peace".

My son's class sang "Let There Be Peace On Earth" and another class sang a song about peace around the world. The word peace stood out in many different languages and this is what we all need wherever we are in this world. As we focus on that struggle for peace let us remember the many men and women who fought and continue to fight for this cause. It is with my deepest gratitude, honour and love for you and your loved ones I'll echo "Thank you for your service" and add "God's blessings, guidance and protection on you and yours".

No comments:

Post a Comment