Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kumi et Crochet

This is what I've been up to the last few days. Yeah buying seed beads too - hmmmm if you know me well you'll know that I was staying away from these small beads. But I'm having a wonderful time - so why not eh!!!! For more of my work go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raes-Beady-Arts/212333648796100. Please be sure to click on the Like button if you haven't already. Enjoy!!!!!!
Para mi mama - Crochet Rope Bracelet. I made this for my mother. During my last visit to Trinidad & Tobago, it was my intention to teach my mother and sis this technique but it was way too hectic so I made her this instead.


Kumi Experiment - why not eh!!!!


My Kumi 1 - Kumihimo Bracelet . This bracelet comes in different colours.

My Kumi 2 - another Kumihimo bracelet.


Kumi White - Necklace & Bracelet.


Kumi Copper


Para Josie mi amiga. White crochet rope bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment