Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family Time

Here I am again. Wow thanks for that tongue lashing - it really hit see I'm back twice in one day. I'm gonna make dinner ( I don't know what yet) and sit and relax with my family and watch a movie. I'm looking forward to that.

I overheard some ladies talking about the importance of families doing something together once a week and that's my intention for the weekends. It's that time when we'll all be at home and we'll spend some quality time together.

I was taught that "the family that prays together, stays together" and that too has to me a vital part of our lives. there are so many things to be thankful for in this world where selling bad news seems to be the order of the day many a time. But I know in the midst of it God is up to something good, so I'm good.

Now I'm singing that some in my head ... "What if God was one of us.... yeah yeah God is good." For real He is good. So tongue lasher thank you for the inspiration. I gonna make dinner before my family starts to eat each other, I don't think I'll be eaten cause I'm making dinner LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment