Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Passion

What are you passionate about? Is it gardening? Card playing? Art? Dancing? Yeah what's your passion? And do you do some of it each day or are you like some who plan to do so after retirement?

I live my passion everyday of my life - I'm always creating something and I'm loving it. Do you share your passion with others or are you keeping it to yourself? I'm a firm believer in sharing, because when you share your gifts they'll grow. If you don't it's like have money and saving it underneath a mattress - it'll not get any interest that way.

When you work in an environment that facilitates the growth of whatever you are passionate about - it does not feel like work. I am fortunate to be such a person and I'm just loving it. I work in a bead store with the most wonderful people and customers. At home I design and make jewellery for the purpose of teaching - I want to pass on this knowlegde for the "thing" to grow. Some people believe that if they pass it on others will get better. For me that's a sign of insecurity ( well that's my opinion anyway) and my blessings will always be mine. So when I'm gone - yeah passed on,hopefully as many people as possible would have benifited from what I have/had to offer. "Give and you shall receive...."

No comments:

Post a Comment