Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bag Of Beads 1

Today is the Toronto Bead Society's Bag Of Bead Challenge Reveal and I'm not gonna be there http://www.torontobeadsociety.org/web/index.php. Even though I'll miss being there my absence does not prevent me from revealing my pieces.

This first piece is called " For You Maureen" - and yes Maureen it's for you. This super talented lady continues to inspire many of us at the Toronto Bead Society. Without hesitation she speaks about sticking all her beads onto a rock for her first TBS challenge. I made a ring around this bead with Crystal Clay and literally rolled it in those tiny seed beads. I didn't have the patience to glue them on and of course the rest history.

So ladies this in my first reveal before the offical reveal tonight. Have an enjoyable evening.

For You Maureen




No comments:

Post a Comment