Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In, out, up & about!!!

I've been in, out, up and about and I'm having a grand time. Where is the time going though? Summer you're slipping away - I just want the warm temperatures and all the fun clothing to stay. Well Mother Nature do your do!!!

In the midst of it all, many pieces have been made - I taught my Mom a few techniques and the odd time my son joined in and made a few pieces ( he's 5 going on...). So if you don't see me blogging, feel free to visit my Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raes-Beady-Arts/212333648796100 and while you're there click on the "Like" button. As always thank you all for your continued support.
My son made this for my mother and she wears it with pride.

I taught my mother how to coil, so this bracelet was made by the two of us.

As I mentioned on my FB page ( Rae's Beady Arts), I always wanted  a pair of these so I made them in a flash. For $20 CDN plus shipping you to have own a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment