Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blogging again!!!

Yeah tongue lasher, you thought I had fallen back into my old ways eh ( Trini or Canadian it does not matter)!!! Well in some ways I had, maybe, but here I am so don't start. Oh you want to know how long it's going to last - well only time can tell. I even made three postings on the Bead Journal Blog page. Yeah it was about time!!!

Before I really get into this I'm going off to do some things around here before Joshua wakes. I really want to sleep too yes but the work is calling my name - my bed or even the floor or the nearest rest spot seems to be shouting at me. Yeah they all want to know what I'm waiting on to dive in. It looks great on paper - I mean here but hmmmmmmmmm I've work to do.

So yeah I'm off, but don't start to lash that tongue of yours because I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment