Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Sunday, March 6, 2011

You Still Here!!!

You're still here?
I think that you have long overstayed your welcome.
I'm sick and tired of this roller coaster ride man.
Yeah one minute you're here and the next you're not.
And when I think you're gone, you come right back.
What are you trying to do to me?
Stop playing with my emotions!!!
I think that you have long overstayed your welcome.

Each day I keep looking for signs that you will not return.
But before I get an opportunity to you keep forcing yourself back in.
Move on!!
It's time for a new beginning!
Move on!!!
It's time for change!
I think that you have long overstayed your welcome.

This is one time I wouldn't mind just seeing you on the news.
This is one time I wouldn't mind just seeing you somewhere else.
Yeah "see me come live with me..."
Ah shoulda listen.
Yeah nobody sent to call meh!!
I willingly came.
I still think that you have long overstayed your welcome.

Yeah Papa Groundhog and his entire family must be partying in Sweet Trinbago now.
Chipping to the beat of sweet pan and Soca music.
Yeah ah could see dem now, winning and rolling down in Port-of-Spain.
While I'm here in the cold.
Yeah man Old Man Winter it's high time you move on because you have overstayed your welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment