Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Monday, April 4, 2011

Lost

It was lost and I did not even know it. It was lost and I did not discover that until Saturday - a day later. I wore my bracelet on Friday for the last time and was going to wear it on Saturday but it was not there.

Maybe I lost it in the park I took Joshua to for the first time. I don't know for sure and I'm not going back to look. I lost you but all is not lost.

One of the good things about this is that I'm going to remake it and this time around I'll make a more secure clasp. I started experimenting with making my own findings recently and now as I reflect I was a bit concerned about the clasp. In the re-creation of this favourite bracelet of mine there maybe more changes and the more I think about the more excited I'm becomming. So I lost you but all is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment