Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last Weekend

As the summer continues I'm still trying to do as much as I can while I can. Spending time with loved ones is one of the things I treasure the most. It's priceless and I had the opportunity to do that last weekend.

Whenever family and friends from Trinidad and Tobago ask me what I want I always say I want people to come. It's always a pleasure to have visitors from home - and last weekend was no exception when my aunt spent the weekend with us. We tried to pack so many activities into so short a time but if I can say so myself we covered alot of ground - the parade downtown ( Caribana), shopping, family breakfast, a Bar-B-Que and much more. In reflection I'm smiling because I had the time of my life and yes I'm eternally thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment