Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Friday, August 12, 2011

Like

In June this year I organised a competition in Facebook to promote my fan page ( Rae's Beady Arts). The winner was announced at midnight on June 30 - Jerniece Horne from Point Fortin Trinidad and Tobago. I wanted to make a customised piece so I contacted her and asked her preference. The bracelet was made and delivered at her doorstep - unfortunately not by me.

The bottom line is that since June 2011 the number of "Likes" on my page has grown from approximately 24 to almost 100. One of the most touching aspects about this entire experience is that I don't know some of the individuals. So in essence to all of you who have been reading my blog and who have hit on my page - thank you for all your support. To my family, friends and the administrators who continuously support me a big thank you and most importantly thank God for making all of this possible.

Jerniece's prize

No comments:

Post a Comment