Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Friday, July 20, 2012

More Classes = More Pieces Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Last Saturday ( July 14) I spent the day at work not working on the floor but taking classes - a big thank you to Stephanie Dixon for taking my shift. Cindy Goldwick in an excellent instructor - her classes should be on your To Do List if you have taken any yet. The other ladies on board were absolutely wonderful too. It was a room filled with creativity - my kinda setting.

Let the picture speak to you!!!!
My Flowers and Swags Necklace made during Cindy Goldwick's class @ Beadfx
My Cuff - made during Cindy's Cuff & Ring class @ Beadfx
On Sunday 15, July, I was off to Japan!!!!! I took Angela Peace's Kumihimo Basics class but had to leave to catch a flight to start my shift at Beadfx. I really heard this is addictive - oh yes it is because it is fast and easy and it was taught by an excellent instructor. Enjoy the pictures.


Sample Piece - completed this cord on Sunday night
My first Kumihimo bracelet - I completed it on Monday. I rushed to my studio and designed and made the wire focal bead.

On my own!!!! I added some stones - I'm loving this.

One for Khes of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment