Trinisunshine

Trinisunshine

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thanks Angela Peace & Cindy Goldrick

I had the pleasure of taking two classes on my day off at work last June. I'll let my pictures speak as usual but please permit me to to say thank you to Angela Peace and Cindy Goldrick - two excellent instructors at Beadfx in Toronto. I'll be blogging soon about another of Angela's classes and two of Cindy's I had the opportunity of taking more recently. In the meantime enjoy.

Necklace using the Button Knot technique after taking Angela Peace's class on June 23, 2012 ( I made the necklace a few days after the class)

I used the Button Knot technique to put this necklace together after taking Angela Peace's introductory Chinese Knotting Class.

Bracelet made during Cindy Goldrick's Foldforming  Class @ Beadfx on June 23, 2012

Foldforming earrings - that I completed only on Tuesday (July 17) after taking Cindy Goldrick's Foldforming Class on June 23, 2012 @ Beadfx

No comments:

Post a Comment